Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ms. Mindy Banta....

MindyBanta is one of those rare totally balanced artisans - let me give you an example. After a few purchases of some of Mindybanta's adorable baby clothing for my soon to be born grand-daughter, I decided that I would love to gift a good friend of mine. Now, this was no easy task, and I knew it would take some saavy to pull this off --- this friend is notorious for having really  light sensitive eyes, and had been dubbed (by myself, of course)... Molina :)

When I asked MindyBanta if she could create something like this, shesconfidently produced the most adorable depiction of a "Mole Girl" on the go, donning a stylish pair of cat-eye sunglasses!!! Both myself and "Molina" were over the moon ...

The moral of this story, is that you will always be more than pleased with whatever you get from this wonderful artisan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment